Baked Barramundi En Papillote
by Sarah Macdonald
- 2 fillets of barramundi
- 1/2 fennel bulb, thinly sliced, plus fennel fronds
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp good quality butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Fold a baking pan sized sheet of baking paper in half and slice into a semi-circle shape big enough to fit a barramundi fillet. Repeat with another sheet of baking paper for the second fillet. In a baking pan, lay out the first piece of baking paper. Open it and place your sliced lemon and sliced fennel on the bottom. Top with a barramundi fillet and season with salt, pepper and half the butter.
- Fold over the baking paper and fold over the edges to create a little sealed parcel. Repeat with the other fillet.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, depending on the size and thickness of your fish, until the fish is white cooked through.
- Drizzle with any juices and serve however you like!
Baked Barramundi En Papillote by Sarah Macdonald